Episode: 725 - May Dooley - In Memoriam

Where the IAQ Radio Discussion Continues
admin
Site Admin

Episode: 725 - May Dooley - In Memoriam

Post by admin »

Show Resources: 12:06:02 From cliff zlotnik : What was May Dooley's occupation before enterimg into indoor environmental investigation and consulting?
RadioJoe

Re: Episode: 725 - May Dooley - In Memoriam

Post by RadioJoe »

It was a tough day for the IAQ Radio team. May Dooley was an inspiration to many including me. I regularly recruited guests that would be able to help answer some of the questions May was always wrestling with. J David Miller is just one example of course Sal LaDuca is another. May was always working on improving her inspections and reports. She only cared about her clients and it showed in how busy she was with most of her work coming from MD referrals. She also invited me to be part of an email group that includes a diverse group of people that deal with indoor environments. She made sure to include some of the most educated HVAC contractors in the country. She had top lab people and of course Dr. Joe Spurgeon. We will continue to wrestle with the questions and answers our clients need but it will not be the same without May. We will all miss her!!